Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Second Presentation



My Introduction
Hi, there! Show time again! Several days ago, I attended a lecture about how to introduce yourself in a job interview. Today I prepared my introduction for practice. Now, let me start.
 I’m Xinyang, Zheng. I’m a computer network professional, specialized in computer network cabling and network maintenance for 22 years.
My jobs responsibilities have been involved in 1 .computer DIY technician, 2. computer sale service engineer, 3. computer parts cooperation agent, 4. network maintenance and software development engineer, in China. I’m very strong in hardware mounting and maintenance, software debugging and development, network cabling and supervising. I’m good at taking along with team colleagues, communicating with clients, and fulfiling tasks independently. Besides, I have bachelor degree for Archives Management, master degree for command automatization in China. Therefore, I made a lot of profits for the companies I served.
To be an engineer was my dream when I was a student. I did it. But now, it has been my new dream since I landed here two months ago. As for me, to be an engineer is honourable and more Canadian.
That’s all. To do a good introduction, I summarized ‘Three Abouts’ and ‘Two Practices’.
1.   About Tense. ‘Used to be or used to do’, sounds what you have or did is to o old. Try to use present tense is better.
2.   About Time. Limit talk time less than 2 minutes. This can ensure all you are saying be focused on.
3.     About Structure. There’s a classic expression. Fist paragraph, define your career and what you are specialized in. Second paragraph, describe your values. Try to stress on work experience, skills, accomplishments, education, etc. Last paragraph, is conclusion. It includes your goals and passion for this job. You can tell an interesting story about this.
Two practices:
When you finish the writing,
1.     practise using key words describe yourself and revise the writing necessarily until you satisfy.

2.     practise writing down accomplishments, then recite them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment