Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday's Assignment- April 12, 2016




1.Abuyahya Yusuf.
Yusuf  Abuyahya.
2.St., Toronto 8Y9 M2J Yonge 660-145 ON.
660-145 Yonge St. Toronto ON, M2J 8Y9.
3.cheque registered Please address. the to my send .
 Pleas send the cheque to my registered address.
4.holder account I'm a policy of RRSP investment #90245, and I cancel would away. like to the policy right  
I'm a policy of RRSP holder, and I would like to cancel the investment#90245 right away
5.2016 12, April. 
 April 12,2016
6.you. Thank. 
Thank you
7.CANCELLATION RRSP WITHDRAWAL AND.
CANCELLATION AND WITHDRAWAL RRSP.
8.Broker, Dear.
Dear Broker.
9.regards, Best
Best regards.
10.Home a I need under Buyers' Plan. it for deposit the.
I need a Buyers' Home Plan for the deposit under it.

1 comment:

  1. Great work there, Xinyang!
    Do check the following:
    Pleas<spelling send the cheque to my registered address.
    I'm a policy of RRSP holder, and I would like to cancel the investment#90245 right away<where's "account"?
    April 12,2016<missing 1 space :)
    CANCELLATION AND WITHDRAWAL RRSP<this goes first
    I need a Buyers' Home Plan for the deposit under it.<<I need it for a ...
    Also, don't forget to put sentences in the right order, like in a business letter.

    ReplyDelete