Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21 about me

  1. Who are you?
  2. What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
  3. What are your goals for this week?
  4. What have you learnt so far?
  5. What I have enjoyed doing the most?
  6. What I have enjoyed doing the least?
  7. Any other comments I may have
I'm Xinyang Zheng. I came from China. Two months ago, I  landed to Canada for the first time and now I've been in LINC class. The main goal of my English learning  in Level 4-5 is to get improvement in my speaking.And the other goals are to improve my listening and writing which are helpful to the former.In this week, It's  the first time for me to do presentation  I  had learned English in Chinese school /college for a long time. Though I had done a lot of  reading and writing practices so far,  I seldom did  speaking  and  listening practices. So, I'd like to do my best to do speaking  and  listening practices  from now on and  do well in my first presentation.
       It deserves to mentioned, I like field trips very much and I have participated in all the actives. Honestly, I haven't done comments since I came to LINC class. I 'm glad to have met so many good friends in this new class. I enjoy having chats  with them and I think it's more useful  to do such kind of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment