Saturday, March 26, 2016

my prensentation

A special talk about my daughter
             Hello, everyone. Today, in my presentation, I wanna give a special talk about my daughter Cindy. Why not talk something about myself? Because two months ago, I landed to Canada for the first time. And now I’ve been in LINC training and have to care for my daughter everyday. While my Dear Ling said, ‘Canada, I’m ready, I came.’ I have to say, ‘Canada, wait a moment’. I hope that the year of 2016 will write down new stories about me and everyone here. You know, I have a 7-year-old.daughter. She’s a very cute girl. She’s clever, outgoing and cheerful. She likes swimming, skiing, skating, soccer. And She likes reading, painting, playing piano, doing presentation, and so forth. So, I’d like to share some funny talks about her. And I even want to show her special presentation that was the recital in her public speaking class. Now, let me start.
One day, I picked up her from school. On the way home, I said to her. ‘Cindy, you are accompanied everyday, Dad needs a job to make money. You know ‘accompany’ ?’
‘A company? yeah, I know. A Chinese TV program said, ’a family is a company.’ In our family, Mom is General manager. And Dad is Assistant. ‘ She put on a show of surprise. Then burst into laughter and said loudly.
‘Interesting! but how about you ?’ I couldn’t help laughing and said.
‘I’m vice manager, of course ‘ She said with grin.
‘ then, how to make money?’ I said.
‘’Don’t worry. Dad, My savings are over 100$. I can help you and Mom.
And, to make more money, maybe I can do translator for newcomers in my class.’ She said with a happy chuckle.
‘Sounds great!’ I said and laughed even more.
On a Saturday morning, I cleaned the snow around my house and did laundries. ‘Cindy, Dad is so tired. You know, you just do homework. Dad must do so much housework. Why housework is my homework?’ I said with a smile.
‘hah, Dad. My teacher said, people have different works. But people should treat them as equal things. ’ She retorted quickly.
‘You are right. We should like our own works and work hard. Let’s go on.’ I said satisfactorily.
In this March break, as soon as she had gone to art gallery, science centre, cinema, gym & mall with parents, she plunged into the adventure camp. She’s so popular around everywhere. Here are some snapshots about her talks.
In the art gallery:
After a guide interpreter described a woman portrait of oil painting, she said curiously. ‘look, when your eyes move around her eyes, you will find she’s like Mona Lisa.’
‘A genius girl.’ A middle-aged man with long beards stared at the portrait, then turned round and said to me quietly.
In the gym:
 ‘after this running, you can go swimming, and take a bath.’ She said like a professional instructor.
‘awesome, thank you.’ A high school student said to her and laughed easily.
In the mall:
‘My mom said, last year her car’s right tyre hit the curb and the car broke down. Bad tyre is not safe ’ She said confidently.
‘ Amazing!’. a woman was waiting her husband to fix their private car and said appreciatively
So much so that I’m very proud of my daughter. Now, Let me take a special show ’little Miss Bossy’. Let’s start from three useful words.
nosy----- someone that shows too much curiosity about other person's affair
wizard---- a magician or someone who is very good at doing a particular thing.
Wilfred----given name, derived from Germanic roots meaning "will" and "peace" 
OK. Start.
A little girl was very bossy. On Monday little Miss Bossy went for a walk. She met Mr Nosey.’ where are you going?’ He asked.’Mind your own business.’ she retorted.
On Tuesday she met Mr Noisy. He was singing. Noisily of course.’ Be quiet!’ she told him.
On Wednesday she met Mr Happy. He was smiling. As usual.’Take that silly smile off your face!’ she said. As you can imagine, Little Miss Bossy wasn’t very popular. To say the least.
Now, little did Miss Bossy realize, but somebody had seen her bossing Mr Nosey about.
And that somebody had seen her bossing Mr Noisy about.
And that self-same somebody had seen her bossing Mr Happy about.
The wizard whose name incidentally was Wilfred went home, thinking.

‘Something really ought to be done about Miss Bossy,’ he thought to himself as he walked along. That’s all. Thanks so much for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment