Monday, March 21, 2016

My March Break

  1. Write 10 sentences about your March Break. Organize the sentences into paragraphs either logically or chronologically. To help you think of what to write, use WH questions like What, Who, When, e.g. What did I do on Tuesday?
    1. Use the editing checklist to check your own work first.
    2. Offer your new friends to check their work, but introduce yourself first.
    3. Publish your work and mention who helped you to check.
In this March Break, I did a lot of  things and shared a good time with my family 
As most parents did  housework in their spare time, I piled up some storage boxes in my basement, cleaned rooms, did laundries and other housework with my family.In the very beginning, I messed up the floors, knocking round with my family. Finally, we were all cheerful when we saw everything in our rooms  tidy and clean.
Luckily, I got some coupons for March Break Activities the day before this break time..My wife and daughter did good guide interpreters for me. And we went to  Ontario Art Gallery, Science Center of Ontario, The Legislative Assembly of Ontario, cinema, gym, mall and so forth. It's my first time to land to Canada and have March Break time. I was so excited about the tours and programs of March Break Activities that I stayed up late to film the happy time no and then.Longing for another March Break and let's share our different stories in the happy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment