Thursday, March 10, 2016

My skiing trip

  My  skiing trip

Yesterday I went to the Earl Bales Ski&Snowboard Centre with my family and classmates, having spent the second cheerful skiing time.
 Skiing is not a familiar thing for me as a beginner. It was getting warmer from yesterday which made the melt snowed ground humid. When I grasped lasso to slide up to the hill I slipped down.And when I walked along the foot of the hill I fell down twice. However, skiing is an interesting sport full of challenging,  having attracted me practising again and again.  I attempted to do my best to try steering and stopping skills more over. The instructor encouraged me and showed me patiently how to well control my body while skiing. 
Luckily, I got a lot of fun from skiing trip. I shared the good potluck with my wife and daughter and I talked the story of my first skiing in Toronto to my best friends in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment